To apply, please submit both a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
The PR/Marketing Specialist will lead all aspects of promoting, advertising, and marketing our games and the NinjaBee brand. Major responsibilities include developing and implementing strategic PR and marketing campaigns, writing press releases, building press kits, creating promotional materials and securing media coverage for all NinjaBee game products. The PR/Marketing Specialist will also be responsible for expanding the studio’s social media footprint and influence, managing NinjaBee’s presence at industry events and tradeshows, and growing the sales of NinjaBee’s PC games through NinjaBee.com and other game portals. Experience with video editing software is a plus.
- Writing press releases.
- Organizing press tours.
- Actively managing and growing company social media footprint through Facebook, Twitter and other social networks.
- Maintaining and managing the company blog.
- Developing and implementing strategic public relations and marketing campaigns.
- Planning and executing company presence at industry events and tradeshows.
- Preparing press kits and promotional materials.
- Making changes to the NinjaBee website using content management tools.
- Managing the creation of new merchandise.
- Assisting with office management duties.
- Bachelors degree in Communications with emphasis in public relations, marketing or advertising.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills; comfortable with writing press releases, blog posts and other public relations/marketing copy.
- Experience in using social networks such as Facebook or Twitter.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fun, enthusiastic, outgoing personality with a “Can Do” attitude.
- Must love video games (or be willing to love video games).
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro or other video editing software.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Soundbooth.
- Experience in website development and design.
- Previous experience in the video games industry.